Robert R. Stephenson Jr.
ROBERT R. STEPHENSON, JR. (Bobby) was born in West Memphis, Arkansas in 1973. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Accountancy degree in 1994, and received his Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1997. While in law school, Mr. Stephenson was a member of the Moot Court Board and was inducted into Phi Kappa Phi. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association and is also licensed in Tennessee. Mr. Stephenson’s primary area of practice is insurance defense litigation.
Current Employment Position(s):
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi, 1997
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- The University of Mississippi, 1994
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Mississippi Bar Association
Publications and Presentations:
- Co-Speaker with David M. Eaton, Records Request Requirements of the Medical Malpractice Act, Tennessee Health Care Association Convention, Nashville, Tennessee, Aug. 28, 2011.