Workers’ Compensation Defense
The attorneys at Wilkins Patterson represent employers and insurance carriers throughout the Southeastern United States. Our clients depend on the accurate evaluation of claims and objective guidance and recommendations.
Our workers’ compensation group offers the combination of efficiency and success. Moreover, we share our clients’ concern for the issues that commonly arise in these cases. We have experience with the use of independent medical examinations and advise our clients when these procedures are appropriate for particular cases.
Each year, Wilkins Patterson hosts a Workers’ Compensation Seminar bringing together professionals from surrounding states in one place. The event features speakers from several disciplines including risk management, medical, regulatory, legislative as well as legal fields to share best practices in the field of workers’ compensation.
- Doty and Garrard obtain dismissal of Workers' Compensation claim
- Casey Younger Wins Workers' Compensation Case
- Wilkins Patterson Attorneys Obtain Favorable Ruling from Mississippi Supreme Court
- Workers' Compensation Case Affirmed by Court of Appeals
- Smith, Stephenson Win Reversal of Order
- Doty Wins Workers Compensation Hearing
- Doty, Stovall Receive Favorable MWCC Ruling
- Stephenson Wins Workers' Comp Case
- Workers' Compensation Commission Dismisses Claim
- Doty Receives Favorable Ruling from MWCC