Medical Malpractice Defense
Wilkins Patterson has a proven track record in medical malpractice defense litigation. Our attorneys represent health care providers, doctors, nurses, hospice, home health agencies, nursing homes (see Long-Term Care Defense) and hospitals, as well as hospital and nursing home administrators.
We recognize the risks associated with this type of litigation and what is at stake for our clients in medical malpractice lawsuits. We view these claims as presenting an assault on our client’s reputation. For over 30 years, it has been our strong conviction that to properly defend these cases, we must gain a thorough understanding of the medicine involved. To accomplish that, we know that these cases demand a commitment of resources specifically designed for medical malpractice cases. Our firm has made the investment in these resources, and we have implemented the infrastructure required to handle even the most complex cases.
This commitment has resulted in the unparalled results our firm has achieved in defending medical malpractice claims.
- Pradat Pumphrey Receives Defense Verdict in Coahoma County
- Pradat Pumphrey Receives Defense Verdict in Hinds County
- Pradat-Pumphrey Gets Defense Verdict in Wrongful Death Case
- Mississippi Supreme Court Upholds Summary Judgment in Favor of Pradat & Overcash’s Client
- McKeown v. Robert Pitcock, M.D. et al, Union County, Mississippi (January, 2010)
- Pradat-Pumphrey Granted Summary Judgment
- Pradat Wins Medical Malpractice Suit.
- Peacor v. Lane Stephan Laken, M.D., Rankin County, Mississippi Circuit Court (May, 2008)
- Putt v. Darwin Wooten, M.D., Alcorn County, Mississippi (April 2008)