Diane Pradat, Bill Patterson, Leland Smith, Robert Stephenson
Since the 1970s, companies have depended upon the experience, skill and professional dedication of the attorneys at Wilkins Patterson to defend their liability claims. We believe the best approach to litigation is to perform an early assessment of the issues to determine whether resolution is possible, or would be beneficial. If we establish that early resolution is not feasible, then we prepare the case as if it is going to trial.
Our attorneys handle a variety of liability defense related issues, including alternative dispute resolution, appellate practice, automobile and trucking litigation, civil rights, construction, insurance policy coverage opinions, premises, products and subrogation.
Our attorneys have mediated and litigated hundreds of cases throughout Mississippi to protect the rights of our clients. With the firm’s experience in both federal and state courts, clients can count on the expertise of Wilkins Patterson to achieve exceptional results.
General liability areas of practice of Wilkins Patterson include the following:
- Smith Obtains Summary Judgment
- Defense Verdict Affirmed on Appeal
- Pumphrey Receives Defense Verdict in Hinds County
- Smith Gets Case Dismissed
- Smith, Stephenson Win Appeal
- Stephenson Granted Summary Judgments in Negligent Security Cases
- Smith, Stephenson Win Fifth Circuit Appeal
- Smith Awarded Summary Judgment
- Patterson Granted Summary Judgment in Chinese Drywall Case
- Smith, Stephenson Win Dismissal in Federal Court
- Smith Wins Summary Judgment